Terms of Agreement, Payment Methods, Returns, and Shipping
If purchasing batteries or Robots with batteries, please review our battery terms.
Placing an Order
We offer multiple ways of ordering online. For your convenience, we offer a very flexible shopping cart. The shopping cart is ASP.NET driven and offers you all the possible options for each item. The database keeps all our prices current, keeps track of inventory, calculates shipping, and lets you track the progress of your order(s).
- Pricing and specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
- All orders must be fully paid before shipping.
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal payments, check or money order.
- Personal checks must wait for bank clearance before shipping, which may take 10 days.
- All orders shipped to North Carolina will be charged 7.75% sales tax.
- We can also accept wire transfers. Contact us for bank details.
Placing an order by Mail, PO, or wire transfer
Use the shopping cart provided on this website and select the items and options you want. Checkout by filling in all your shipping and billing information.
For payment options, just select...
- Order by Mail
- Wire Transfer
- Company' PO#
- Manual Payment
Print out your invoice and mail it per the instructions including a money order or check. If a check is used we will wait until it clears before shipping. For wire transfers, a wire fee may apply for orders less than $500.00. Please make checks payable to SuperDroid Robots Inc.
Paying with Credit Card
Currently we accept credit cards via phone orders or through our secure online shopping cart. To place an order over the phone, simply contact us. Here are some things to consider when making a purchase:
- Use your billing address when prompted (this is the exact place your credit card statements are mailed to). If you fail to enter it correctly we can not verify your card adequately and will be in contact with you before shipping the order to get your bank card phone number.
- International (non-US): Please review this international support page. After placing your order, we will ask you for the credit card front and back and a valid ID such as a drivers license to send to our bank to verify your order. We regret doing this, but it is the best way for us to have our bank verify your information.
- We regret having to take these measures, but fraudulent transactions cost us (not the bank!) a lot of money, which we do not want to pass on by increasing our prices.
- If you are having trouble getting the transaction approved, just select contact us instead of credit card on the final checkout page. This will save your order. We can verify the information and you can wire, PayPal or send us a money order.
- Security - Your order is encrypted using 128 bit Secure Socket Layer technology and sent to the transaction server. The server then sends the data through the authorization network to the appropriate card issuer' bank over a secure, proprietary connection.
- When the authorization process is complete -- this takes around five seconds -- the customer receives an approval or decline response, and the secure server stores the transaction. If the transaction is approved, an e-mail message confirming your order is sent to you. Credit card information is never e-mailed, sold or distributed to third parties.
Paying with PayPal
If you prefer to pay with Paypal, use the shopping cart provided on this website and select the items and options you want. Checkout by filling in all your shipping and billing information. For a payment options, just select Paypal. Send payments to our sales address located on our contact information page.
Ease of Use: PayPal is trusted by over 3+ million businesses. PayPal allows customers to use PayPal to pay for purchases over the web. PayPal has over 17 million worldwide members. Using PayPal allows SuperDroidRobots.com to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and electronic checks
Security: The security of your information, transactions, and money is the core of PayPal' business and their top priority. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to our site, PayPal' server checks that you're using an approved browser - one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher. Once your information reaches PayPal, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal' servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
Shipping will be by UPS or USPS for the continental US. Our new online store calculates the shipping rate based on the weight and size of the items you purchase. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Most orders ship the same day if received before 3PM EST (Monday-Friday). Assembled and custom units may take an additional time (usually just a day or two, but possibly up to one week or more) depending on quantities on hand and demand.
- Our shopping cart will notify you if items are out of stock, but regretfully there could be an occasional error in our stock status. If any item is backordered, you will be notified via email after we receive your order. Orders will ship complete, so your order will not ship until all items are in stock. If you wish to do partial shipments, you will need to pay for the additional shipment.
- All orders are shipped from North Carolina, via UPS or USPS. Our online cart will calculate multiple shipping options upon checkout, choose the method that is best for your needs.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. We will package everything very carefully. We offer insured shipping, or you can contact us for other options.
- We are NOT responsible for any lost items in the mail. The shipping address entered during checkout is electronically transferred to UPS or a USPS label, so please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. We offer insured shipping, or you can contact us for other options
- During checkout our USPS or UPS calculator will figure out the shipping cost.
- We strongly recommend insuring international shipments. Parcel post is not insured, and we will not take responsibility for lost shipments.
- For additional shipping requests contact us. Include zip code, and items you are looking at.
- We can also ship to your DHL, UPS, or FedEx account.
Returns and Warranty Policy
- All products are sold with the understanding that the purchaser has independently determined the suitability of the product for their own use.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee except for a defective (does not work) product. The product must be in its original packaging and its original condition. If the item you purchased was assembled or modified, that labor will not be refunded.
- Defective products will be exchanged after technical evaluation of suspected product. Email for an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Since the majority of our products are electronic, static discharge or other misuse (reverse polarity, improper hookup, etc.) can damage the product. SuperDroid Robots will not be responsible if you damage your product from misuse.
- All statements, technical information and recommendations given by SuperDroid Robots are believed to be reliable, but do not constitute a guarantee or warranty. Contact us if you find anything in error.
- At no time will SuperDroid Robots be responsible for any claims beyond the replacement value of any defective product or in any way be liable or responsible for consequential or incidental damages.
SuperDroid Robots, Inc is not responsible for special incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any warranty or under any legal theory, including, but not limited to lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to, or replacement equipment or property, or any cost of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any data stored. ANY LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS. SuperDroid Robots, Inc. is further not responsible for any personal damages, including, but not limited to bodily and health damages resulting from any use of our products.
SuperDroid Robots, Inc. makes no representations as to the fitness of its products for specific uses. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
Agreements shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and the rights and obligations created hereby shall be governed by the laws of North Carolina.
In the event a dispute or controversy arises, such dispute or controversy (including claims of default) shall be brought in the courts of Wake County, North Carolina and the plaintiff hereby agrees to this choice of venue.
Advertisements: SuperDroidRobots.com does not show pop-up, pop-under or pop-whatever ads of any kind. We find them highly undesirable and therefore do not support the usage of these privacy intruding marketing techniques. We offer the advertiser a plethora of other options, which we find to be at least equally effective. If you have experienced pop-ups when entering SuperDroidRobots.com, or have found pop-unders after leaving SuperDroidRobots.com, you are either victim of the web site visited before us, or you are victim to spyware agents on your computer, which target their ads to show when you visit certain web sites (such as SuperDroidRobots.com).
Copyright: Copyright 2001-2013 by SuperDroidRobots.com. All rights reserved. No part of SuperDroidRobots.com's Internet sites may be reproduced in any way, or by any means, nor original ideas copied without the prior written permission of SuperDroidRobots.com. Violations will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the possibilities of the international copyright law. Use of any index or listing of Software for the purpose of constructing a mailing list, creating promotional materials or producing a printed or electronic catalog of any kind is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of SuperDroidRobots.com.
No logos or graphics may be used without the prior written approval of SuperDroidRobots.com. Any unauthorized use of any materials contained on SuperDroidRobots.com's Internet site may result in criminal or civil penalties and SuperDroidRobots.com will actively seek the recovery of royalties, any any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property.
Software:THE SOFTWARE, FONTS AND SCRIPT LINKS AND REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED BY SuperDroidRobots.com "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." SuperDroidRobots.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR SUITABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, SuperDroidRobots.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY STATEMENTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE THAT IS CONTAINED IN SuperDroidRobots.com INTERNET SITES. IN NO EVENT WILL SuperDroidRobots.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE AND EVEN IF SuperDroidRobots.com HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and SuperDroidRobots.com cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the software, font files or script files. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software, and SuperDroidRobots.com will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with downloading, using, modifying or distributing any of the Software.
The Software is subject to United States export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are responsible for strict compliance with such laws and regulations in connection with any Software that you download and for obtaining any licenses or permits required to export, re-export or import such Software.